Thursday, June 28, 2007

Stormy skies

It's been a while and I still have no knitting to show. Well, no FOs that is, 'cause I am knitting. But way to many projects on the needles to actually finish something. And a definite urge to start even more!!!

It's hard to believe there are only 2 weeks left before we are leaving on a holiday! 10 days in Portugal will do me good. I need a break from many things. Mostly work though. It's been hectic and I'm getting stressed by a few of my colleagues. I finally got the nerve yesterday to tell one her behaviour is annoying me. Well, I only told her about part, but more is. She chatters all the time, without a break, she never listens to what someone else sais, and when I'm talking to a parent she always comes in between because she apparently doesn't want me to explain things. Horrible. Oh well, I see her less during the holidays. Lets hope it helps.

Anyway, it's busy all time at work right now, and it's tiring.

sky 27/06 1

The last couple of days have been very cloudy and grey over here, and cold!!! Like 15°C. I've had frozen feet more then once.

sky 27/06 2

I like this kind of weather. Everyone wants hot Summer weather, but I don't care all that much. I'm just as happy with this weather. I knit no matter what, but it's more enjoyable when it's a bit cooler.

I'm terribly exhausted though (apart from the tiredness from work). So tired it's hard to function for me. There is a lot going on in my life right now, half of it I could go without. The regular relationship problems are weighing twice as much. My father decided to show up again at my moms and sisters. Let's hope he leaves me alone 'cause I no longer want him in my life. Things were finally getting better again. Doggy school is just to much to handle at the moment. If I mention I'm tired to the bf he just sais I should sleep more. I long for sleep, but the problem is I don't want to wake up because life is just as hard as before and then I feel all bad again. It's more then just the lack of sleep. It's mental exhaustion as well.

I'm looking forward to my holiday but I'll have to make sure I have some moments alone. I'm going with the bf and my 2 sisters. Maybe getting up early, but I'm not really a morning person. It might be the best way to get some time for myself though.

Well, needles to say there might not be much knitting or spinning to show in the near future. I'm working on things, but in the evening I'm usually so tired I only watch tele, half asleep, before my eyes are getting to heavy and I just fall asleep. Knitting is just asking to much energy. It's hard to lift my arms and make the stitches.

I'll try to post and show stuff, but just so you all know why I might not be around as much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home