Monday, June 11, 2007

Sick

I'm at home with the stomach flue. Last Saturday I went babysitting and the older girl was down with the bug, and apparently it decided to bother me as well. I got ill around 3.30am this morning and have been feeling sick ever since. I have to say it's the first time ever I'm feeling this bad. Having stomach issues is just horrible as it bothers you at all times.

I of course haven't been knitting at all, I just have been sleeping. I think more of that is in the near future. Laying down and sleeping is the only thing that makes my stomach feel normal again.

I'm not allowed to eat the first 24hours, and only to drink Coke (which by good luck we don't have around the house so I've taken to less ideal drinks, but I just don't have the energy to go out and get coke). I was going to start a diet today so well, it's ok this way.

Anyway, I'm mostly writing this post to thank those who commented to my previous post about test knitting. A bit more about it all.

Someone told me to contact the person and tell her about it in a friendly matter. Well, I did that several times, and I always got the promiss she would be sending it out soonish. Never did though. Painfull. I stopped sending her emails a few weeks back as I was tired of and I was afraid my emails would be less then friendly.

It took me a while to decide what to do with revealing the magazine, but I decided to just do it. The reason is the person running this is also having an online shop and a while back she was really rude towards me about a lost package. She did refund me but never replied to my - friendly - email and made a blog entry about customers saying they didn't get the package while they got it and more. It wasn't about me in person, but as I had just sent her the email I was quite taken by this. I by the way NEVER got the package.

So, that all in total, the magazine is Yarn Forward. Uk based and only the second issue. I'm truly dissapointed.

This said I'm open for people telling me that this is all based on a misunderstanding! I mean, I don't want to make anyone feel bad or so, it might have been a coincidence about things happening at the same time (I know the lady had things going on, I just never got a decent reply to my emails and I waited more then long enough in my opinion). So please, don't take it personal, it's only a bit personal. Oh dawn, I can't put it into words the right way, sorry.

Back to the couch now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

poor you, hope you feel better soon. I think a lot of folk have had problems with yarn forward reading various blogs. I know I'm still awaiting my second issue despite many emails it still hasn't arrived:(

7:00 PM  
Blogger blueadt said...

I have the 2nd copy (& 1st if you want it) & don't want it. Probably still have your address somewhere. Will search for it later & post this week.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home