Sunday, July 22, 2007

A quick note

To let you know I'm back from my holiday. I'm death tired though as I was sick through most of the holiday. Not during the day, but my nights were horrible due to a stuffed nose and a sore throat. So sleep to catch up (I have the needed medicine at home to get me through the night, and no choice between to hot or AC-cold).

I have FOs to show, but no pictures yet. I have decided to firstly finish up 2 commissionned knits and 3 baby knits (because I have to - sais my boyfriend - as I promissed them - no I didn't).

But more later, I have over 700 entries in my bloglines to catch up with (but I guess some are old ones as bloglines keeps doing that these days).

2 Comments:

Blogger PJ said...

Yes, I notieced that about bloglines, too! I'm sorry you were not feeling your best for your holiday! :( Hey, great to here you have commissioned work!

3:21 AM  
Blogger Angelika said...

Yeah, what about those feeds. I'm feeling cluddered and have to skim quite a bit too.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home