Monday, July 24, 2006

First of all, sorry for being away for so long, but it's mighty hot over here and I just can't handle it! It's been into the 30's (that's Celcius) over here for a loooong time and it's not getting any better any time soon! As we don't have airco it's hardly managable. And unfortunately it doesn't cool down during the nights either. Makes me want to move. Well, most likely to some icy country (I do hate Summer more and more, I want Winter again!) but the dessert would be fine as at least the nights are reasonable over there!
Anyway, the big news :
I decided to move the yarn to a seperate blog and I put the first update over there, so visit
I'm not really there yet as to design, and good pictures, etc. So please give me some slack here! I'm hoping to get better at this some day!
More of a decent update -hopefully- tomorrow, for now I leave you with this :


2 Comments:

Blogger bunchkin said...

I got my sock yarn about a week ago and it is beautiful!!! I will definitely order again! And i love the sheepy bag you sent the yarn in, my current sock project is living in it right now. Thanks!

1:57 AM  
Blogger PJ said...

Looking good! How was your trip to Turkey????

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home