Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'm on a knitting rush here! :D

Ok, a quick post with proof of my knitting!! First of all, the Deep V Argyle vest.




Stats :

Pattern : Deep V Argyle Vest by Eunny
Yarn : Rowan Yorkshire Tweed DK, grey and white, the last I dyed
Needles : 3,5mm addi turbo circs
Started : April 4th 2006
Finished : April 27th, 2006
Mods : none made, I followed the pattern!

I loved this pattern! The yarn was bumpy at first but the whole thing blocked out so nicely. It was an easy and quick knit and the steeking wasn't as scary after all, probably thanks to the good yarn I used. The Rowan yarn really is nice. I used a pure mohair yarn to do the crochet before steeking. I still need to sew the edges in, but I'll do that one of these days.

I'll be wearing this to the jubileum of my grandparents coming Saturday and I'll sure be asking someone to take a decent picture of me!!



Next on, prove that I finished my Sockapaloooza socks :




Stats :

Pattern : My own, just a regular twisted stitch for the leg and a small lace cable down the leg and foot
Yarn : Fortisimma Socka in denim blue, don't ask more as I just mailed of the last lable I had with the leftover yarn to my pal
Needles : 2,25 mm inox circs
Started : April 6th 2006
Finished : May 1st 2006

They were blocked over night and shipped out today. I hope they will arrive in time, I'm sending oversea and I should have mailed them Friday or so. Lets just hope the postal services do their proper job! To bad my sockpal doesn't have a blog. But I'll hear of my socks, right? :D

I have more to write about, but I really should be headed to bed now, though I'm skipping work this week for several reasons really. To much preparation for Saturday, to much work here at the business (though I'm officially not allowed to help) and a few other things I'll talk about over here real soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen (pieKnits) said...

You're on a FO roll. Love love the argyle vest! Such great colors, hope to see a modeling shot soon!
V. cute socks too.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Amy Boogie said...

The vest is gorgeous and so are the socks. Woohoo for FO's!!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home