Monday, January 09, 2006

Awful day

I was planning on posting a long update tonight, as there is quite a little to tell you all, but then I happened to loose another cell. Yes, another. It's like almost a year since I lost one (that one probably got stolen). My following one was a really bad one and so I decided on spending almost €300 on a new one, one to last me a couple of years. I bought it less then 2 weeks ago. And today I lost it. I just lost it! I'm in tears, upset, with a major headache. I'm feeling so bad. I loved this cell. The best one I had had for ages. Gone. Gone. :'( Another update when I'm feeling a bit better ...

1 Comments:

Blogger StarKnits said...

sorry about your cell, have you tried calling it to see if anyone answers it? or maybe it's in the couch or something...
hope you find it.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home