Sunday, October 23, 2005

I'm sorry

But I might not be around as much as I intended to. My boyfriend just informed me he no longer wants to go with me. He no longer sees a future in our relationship. I'm devasted. I thought we would be together for the rest of our life. We had our problems, but I never thought he was thinking about this this way.

I don't care for material stuff. But the thought of no longer having my cats, my dog and my horse around kills me. I don't know, if this really happens, how things are going to go 'cause I can hardly afford to live on my own.

I'll try to update about knitting and all, but I can't promiss. Sorry all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily,
You don't know me, but I just stumbled across your blog. I'm really sorry to hear about your boyfriend. This is a difficult time, but things will get better eventually! Just take one day at a time and keep knitting, you'll be allright.

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Em - that's awful...not going to offer any words other than to say I am thinking of you....:(

12:55 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Sorry to hear your news. Just keep on going, and things will work out for the best. Your knitting will keep you sane in the meantime. Hugs and best wishes, Steph. :-)

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to read the bad news. Start some wild and crazy socks in honor of his departing.

Bestest to you

Lynne

BC Socklady

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home