Thursday, September 08, 2005

New Knitty

The new Knitty is out and for once I'm not the last one to know! :D Look at what I'm going to knit :



It's the Arisaig pattern! I had to go to the yarn store today so I decided on going to the one close to my work, and I looked for the yarn and found some very suitable merino yarn! It's from Online and I think it was on clearance. I only hope I bought enough. I think I'm going to swatch tonight!

Someone in a knitting community said she would never knit a cardigan on such small needles (2.25 and 2.75). I am looking forward to it 'cause I love knitting on small circulars! And I love this pattern, so if it works out I might knit one in another colour (though I like the colour I picked I also like the colours in the picture, and black would be nice too ...).

Off to urgently make some stitch markers an then it's knitting time!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy knitting!
Please, let me know about mohair yarn!

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful sweater. I can't wait to see yours!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home