Thursday, September 01, 2005

Lousy day

I'm not feeling to well. I've been making tapes for typing lessons all day and I have a sore throat now. Coming home there was no mail at all. I'm awaiting 3 packages still, one was mailed at the beginning of July and it's probably lost (80$ worth of yarn :( so sad), a second one should have already been here too, and the third one will probably arrive any day now. I'm also awaiting a copy of an art magazine I ordered and some art materials, but those won't be here before next week I guess.

I'm hoping my KnitPicks order will be shipped soon, as I know the person recieving it for me (Adrian from Hello Yarn ) ships so quickly, I usually get my packages from her in a week or so!

We have to go to the opening of this big restaurant tonight. Not looking forward to it at all. Oh well ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

International Wool Fairy, is that you? LOL I saw Belguim in your About section, and I am taking a leap of faith that you are the kind soul who has been spoiling me for the past 3 months!

THANK YOU for everything you have sent my way and for being such a fun and kind pal! I LOVE all my wonderful gifts and the notes youve sent and the comments on my blog =) You have been an outstanding SP!

I will be posting pictures of my reveal box tonight, although I have already posted I got the box and love the contents!

And BTW, how funny that Rebecca is sending stuff from KnitPIcks to you, she is a dear friend of mine, we go to SnB together! The world is indeed small!

THANK YOU!!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home