Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Lost package!

The package that I thought was long lost showed up today! I ordered it at the end of June and it was shipped early July. I had totally given up on it. But it showed up! And this was the envi it was in :



Wanne know what the stamp sais? Look a little closer :

Oh yeah, you are reading it right, the package was missent to Jamaica! Can you imagine? I didn't think "Belgium" was anything like "Jamaica" but maybe I'm the crazy one here.

But at least I know have the yarn, and 3 skeins of Noro Kureyon which is enough to knit the Booga Bag! Yippie! I want that bag so badly and I finally want a felting project that turns out ok! I just need 7mm circulars, but I'll pick those up tomorrow at the store, hopefully (if they have them in).

Off to take a much needed shower!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Searching for loved ones in cyberspace
The postings read like sad, short stories offering intimate glimpses into the lives of strangers ... More than 5,400 items about missing people were posted in a 24-hour period on NOLA.com, a Web site run in conjunction with The Times-Picayune newspaper of New Orleans.
This is a very informative blog! The stuffs you talked about are very enlightening.

Corporate Governance is also a topic that might be of interest to your readers (well, I for one). I hope you can discuss Corporate Governance some other time.

More power and keep on blogging!

9:19 PM  
Blogger laurie said...

good grief...spam ^^^^ taking advantage of the hurricane...some people have no sense *growl*

re: missent packages, i had something similar happen with a much wanted package from a friend in GB...we thought it was surely gone for good (previous packages had taken about a week), but it showed up a MONTH later...having been rerouted to brisbane australia!! lol...michigan bears about as much resemblance to australia as belgium does to jamaica ;o) glad yours got to you too :o)

watch for e-mail coming soon, oh recipient of far-away sockage *grin*...just have to get my act together here!

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home