Thursday, September 01, 2005

To much yarn

Yeah, I owe you all this huge post with lots of pictures, but by the time I get around taking pics it's usually dark. I'll try either tomorrow or over the weekend, but it's going to be a busy time!

I got a ton of yarn I ordered over the Internet, and I ordered some more today. Yikes. I mean, really, I'm going nuts. Totally.

Today I found this little yarn store nearby where I work. I found the address online in my search for yarn for the Union Square Market Pullover. They carried the yarn in all possible colours, and of course not to expensive. It saves me the shipping. But I couldn't resist on buying a bunch of other luxury yarns, spending over $250 in total! I'm crazy! Luckily all the yarns are for specific projects, I didn't just go around and buy stuff.

I also found a store online that carries Rowan yarns. It's in Antwerp which is not so far from here. I go there every now and then to go shopping. I want some yarn for 2 projects, but I really don't have the money right now so I have to wait.

I'm going on a yarn diet till I knitted all the stuff I want to knit. I swear I don't need more yarn, I need to knit yarn. In addition I'm going to try to sell some yarn s I don't think I'll ever use. If you are interested, please stay around. I'm hoping at least a few people will show interest, it would help me! I'm thinking of donating part of the money to the US Red Cross for all the victims of Katrina. I feel so sorry for all of them, whish I could do more!

Well, It's very late and I couldn't sleep but I should get back to sleep. After lazying around for a month at work most of my co-workers are getting sick of me so I started thinking of a bunch of things I could do. I need to keep busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home