Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Sick part II

I stayed home from work today and went to the doctor. I have a general inflamation of the throat, which isn't so bad. I had to beg for more then today off, luckily she gave me tomorrow as well. Walking out there I doubted if I would take that extra day as we have a team meeting tomorrow, but knowing how lousy our team meetings are I'm just going to stay at home and catch up on some sleep.

I hate being ill though as I don't get to do much. I wanted to go to Ikea today, but of course that didn't happen. And except for watching tv and sleeping I didn't do much more. Oh well, I'll heal.

I didn't get to go to the PO today so the packages just have to wait one more day. I'll try to go tomorrow though. I did get one package myself though, my order from Kangaroo, a business I like a lot as they ship promptly and all. To bad they only have a small collection of yarn.

One question : I bought some Noro Silk on clearance. Has anyone used that for felting? It's either that or a small Clapotis in the future!

Off to watch some more tv now, my throat is starting to hurt again. :(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well! I am pretty sure in day or two I'll be in your place. This weather sucks and more half the folks I know are with somekind of health problems.

P.S. If you wanna help yourself due to throat problems use the herb called TURICA (it is in croatian) - latin name is AGRIMONIA EUPATORIA. Use it as herbal tea, as hot as you can stand. Believe me, it is tested on my kids. If you can't find it in Belgium, let me know to sent it.

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww I hope you're feeling better!! I hate being sick :( Eat lots of chicken noodle soup and get some rest!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home