Monday, August 08, 2005

Sick

I'm to sick to write much right now. I'm just going to type this quickly and then I'm off to bed. I started getting a sore throat and now it's so bad I can't swallow, and I think I'm running a fever. A few quick things though.

First of all, Secret Pal, you made my day!!! I'm so happy with what you sent me, I can't wait to start knitting with it! Thank you! Pictures will follow, hopefully soon.

Sandra, Your package will go out tomorrow (if I don't get any sicker then this, 'cause if I don't go to work I won't make it to the PO either ...), I couldn't find your address this morning. But it's all ready to be mailed now! And I don't want anything in return, I'm trying to get rid of stuff here! :D I just want you to make nice stuff with it!

Those who offered me to recieve stuff from KnitPicks (Amanda and Rebecca) thank you for the offer, I'll be ordering 2 times, I figured out what I want and I can easily split it in 2! Saves on the shipping for you both. If I feel up to it I'll place the order tonight, if not tomorrow.

Pff, ok, off to bed now, really!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you like your parcel! Hope you feel better soon. Secret Pal :-)

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home