Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ravelry!!

I got my invite 2 days ago and it was a total surprise! I had been waiting for this and checking every few days, but because I was so busy the last 2 weeks I didn't check at all. It was great to see the invite.

I have been browsing and looking and adding. I love it. I wish I had more time to get into this all. I share the enthousiasm of many about this little site! (Well, little, I wonder if it's still little). I now surely regret not signing up when I first heard about it from Adrian. But hey, I'm in!

Now taking all the picture of my stash will take me some time. First I thought I wouldn't do it - much of my stash is not labelled and such - but it might be a help for me. I like the whole setup of the site and all. So I might just start with the sock yarn and go from there!

If you want to add me, I'm Emily37 (not very original, but easy). If you are in, let me know so I can add you!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angelika said...

See, I'd like to check it out, but from what I heard people get sucked into the computer and I don't want to spend more time on it than I already have.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home