Tuesday, August 07, 2007

New patterns

The new Magknits is up, and I'm - for the second time in a row - dissapointed. There is nothing that really catches my eye. There's a pair of socks, but honestly, it couldn't be plainer. I don't need a pattern for that (and I'm sorry for the designer, I don't mean anything by it, it's just my opinion). The dress with the huge open back, no thank you. The cardigan is rather old looking.


Today I also recieved my copy of the new Rowan Magazine (Fall/Winter 2007/2008) and I LOVE it!! Well, as always there are good patterns and things I would never knit, but overal I'm very happy! I also bought the Rowan Kidsilk Auro book with some amazing patterns, and RYC Travel, which is also really nice. One happy girl here! I whish I could knit faster/more/...



Any other things for fall I should now about? What about good sock books?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've given up on Magknits a long time ago. I think that the quality of their 'patterns' has gone downhill fast since they've become a monthly publication. Before that there was already nothing too fancy, but now...

Cheers Eva

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home