Saturday, August 19, 2006

Destashing

I'm slowly realizing I just have to much yarn. I will never, ever be able to knit everything up!
So with a lot of pain in my heart I'm getting rid of some of my beloved sock yarns! Please go and take a look at the Destash blog if you are interested. I tried to keep my prices resonable. But keep in mind that all these yarns are quite new. I hate having to put up the shipping so high, but that's the sad side about living in Europe, and if I ask less I don't make any money on the yarn, and I want to make at least a little big of money out of this sale. Probably to buy more yarn in the future, but at least I can justify it then. :( I'll probably be selling more yarn in the near future.
I will be updating later this week ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Chef Messy said...

Hello! Your email link on DeStash doesn't seem to be working, but I would like to buy your needles and needle case.

Kim
prettylikesun at yahoo dot com

3:23 PM  
Blogger Mei said...

I got the Yarn Aboard package -- Thank you sooo much! The yarn is beautiful and I am looking forward to drinking lots of tea (while knitting, of course).
Thanks again!

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home