Friday, January 13, 2006

Might be around a bit more

And I might be finishing up some projects a bit sooner then I thought. I got fired from my job today. Not a big surprise really, after all the problems I had and the total lack of motivation of my side the last couple of weeks.

The feeling at the moment is very dual. I'm very happy to out of that place, I wasn't happy at all and couldn't stand being there any longer. But having to go look for another job scares me sooo much! I have some time though, as I get payed till the end of April and don't have to go to work, so plenty of time to figure things out.

I have a huge list of things I'll be doing in the near future. Now I'll post more about that later as I have to go now. But here's a little question for the very few reading this blog : if I would start painting some yarn - mostly sock yarn - would anyone be interested in buying it from me? Just wondering ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you do some and give us a look! :) This could be the start of a whole new career - enjoy your "free" time till April....

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What would the yarn be made out of? I would love some hand painted sock yarn!

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home