Monday, September 22, 2008

Kitty

It's not my habit, though I did it before. But I want to ask you all for positive thoughts. One of my kitties has been gone for over a week now. It's not his habit to be away for more then 2 nights, and I'm very scared he won't be coming home anymore. Realistically I know he has been gone for very long now and probably will not return. I'm hoping he found a new home, but it's very possible he is no longer around. I'm also hoping he will still return.

So please, if you have some good thoughts or prayers to safe ... I know it's silly to ask this for a cat and there are better causes, but I hope you understand I care a lot for my creatures and miss this little guy so much!



That being said, I'm having a bit of a dilemma. I went to I knit this month and spent some on yarn, and I recently bought quite a bit at my LYS. There's this big show/craft fair coming up this week which I usually attend. I'm doubting now, as I basically have NO cash to spare. But I can't help but wanting to go, for the athmosphere. Again, even if I decide to spend no money I know I'll buy stuff. Pff, hard time ...


Ps.: I realize now how little pictures I actually have of my kitties ... And now it might be to late ... :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Angelika said...

I hope you find your little friend and as far as the craft show goes, even if you don't spend any money, you'll still come back with tons of new ideas.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the little guy has shown up by now... Fingers crossed!
Hugs, Lisa

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home