Monday, March 05, 2007

Lace yarn

Just a quick note as I'm extremely tired and in a really bad mood after an awful day at work (more maybe later, if you are really interested).

Yesterday I spent quite some time at this website, reading and looking at the super yarn! The lady had been on my friends list at LJ but I never payed much attention (don't know why really). But well, here it is : she spins lace yarns - as thin as she can - for fun! And that was just what I was looking for! :D

Don't get me wrong, I love all those special spun yarns (or novelty yarns or whatever), but it wasn't something I wanted to do. I wanted to spin yarn as fine as possible from all sorts of mixes of fiber.

I'm not at the lace-stadium yet, but I'm practicing and I'm now even more motivated! I don't feel strange anymore for wanting to spin sock-, fingering- and lace-weight yarn! Maybe there will be an occasional other yarn, but well, I just want to spin fine yarns! :D

Off to bed now ...

1 Comments:

Blogger blueadt said...

What about some puppy pictures????

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home