Monday, September 04, 2006

My sweet dog is still lost ...

My girl is unfortunately still not found. I still have a little hope left that she'll return to us, but it has been 3 full days this afternoon and our hopes are getting very low. We want her back so much and we just can't imagine she won't be here anymore. I keep thinking ofher like she's here, like she is around.


We've contacted every possible network and official instance. We even got it published in a newspaper. One that's free on Sunday, but apparently a lot of people take it with them in the morning and read it, 'cause we got a lot of reactions out of this. It was also showed on tv, on of the biggest stations in Belgium. It was more related to the theft of breed dogs, but still, it was shown. And it was mentionned on several radio stations.


We got a few good tips yesterday that she was in a city about 25km from here. It's very possible and she's a hunting dog with a huge amount of energy.

But after searching extensively for 2 days we still haven't found her and we miss her like hell.
Yesterday I also contacted a lady in the Netherlands who speaks with animals. I really do believe in something like that. She'll be sending my sweet girl energy, and gave me some information to do so myself. I've been trying to "reach" my girl for the last couple of days already, telling her to come back to me.


I want to thank you for all the support. Please keep thinking of her, and if you believe in this, send her some energy. If she really is still out there she might need the energy to come home.
Another pic of her beneath. I miss her so much ...



7 Comments:

Blogger blueadt said...

Is she microchipped?

I'd recommend checking the rescue kennels daily. Keep ringing up all the vets, local radio etc. Also contact the dog training classes so that the trainers can mention it to the students - Someone has seen her.

Did she escape from your garden or whilst on walk?

Does she have any medical problems? I've often seen adverts for missing pets that say the animal needs regular medication - it puts people off keeping the animal if they've found her & then think that she'll cost a fortune in vets bills.

Good luck!!!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I am so sorry. I would be heartbroken if I lost my dog. keep hoping.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I am so sorry about your dog! I hope like crazy that you get her back. She is beautiful!

4:29 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

Oh, I'm soooo sorry..your baby is still gone! It's just awful if some one stole her.. oh goodness I know this is so hard and consuming and just know you have done every single thing you can!!! Let's hope..
please know I'm thinking about you!

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really, really hope you get her back! She is very beautiful, and I can understand that you miss her.

When my cat disappeared a few years ago, nothing happend until I offered a reward to get her back. It took less than 6 hours after that until she was safely home again. Maybe it's worth trying unless you already have done that.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Nickerjac said...

I am so sorry our thoughts are with you and will keep her in our thoughts x

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Lehigh Acres Asbestos Removal said...

Thank you for this

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home