Saturday, September 02, 2006

Lost

I'm so sorry but I don't think I'll be around any time soon. Yesterday I got home to find out my dog was missing. My greatest companion, my biggest friend, the only good friend I have (I never had much friends). My only knitting companion. So I don't feel like knitting at all. I've cried non stop. She was 2, the best dog one could imagine, and as far as I know someone took her from me. I'm sure I'll never see her again and I just can't take this.
If you pray, please pray she'll come back to me. I know there are more important things, but please, I need her so much!

I'm so sorry ...


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could anyone do such a thing? I hope you get her back soon.
Take care.

1:47 PM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

She's beautiful - I sincerely hope she comes home. Did you contact the police?

4:12 PM  
Blogger Bernie Berlin said...

I'm sooo sorry..
I know how hard it can be.
I'll keep you in my thoughts and pray she finds her way back to you..
My BEST to you...

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful dog -- I hope she comes home soon!!!

In the meantime, please don't forget to take care of yourself.

5:47 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

Ahhhh...I'm soooo sorry for your news....I will pray your dog comes back..I can't imagine and I know this is killing you because it would me, too... :(:(:( I'm crying with you!

9:16 PM  
Blogger blueadt said...

I hope you find her soon. How did she escape?

9:31 PM  
Blogger --Deb said...

Oh no . . . I hope you find her!! Prayers and positive thoughts are coming your way.

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear. Pets are indeed sometimes the best family and friends. I hope you get your baby back

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home