Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Look who's back!!


Yes she is!! She's back home! After 5 days of going from one place to another she was finally so exhausted we could track her and catch her. She was about 10km from here, but must have done about 80 or so!


Like I said she didn't let someone catch her. The whole morning people chased her and all, but only my boyfriend could get her. She was mentally exhausted though. Many people told me she had a very sad glance in her eyes. She might have been giving up about finding us. So sad. But she's home now!


She's not skinny or anything, she knew where to find food. Her feet are worn though, showing all the miles she did over those 5 days.


Thank you all so much for the prayers and the good thoughts! I can't tell you all how happy I am! I just took the picture above and am now off to spend more time with her!


THANK YOU!


Ps.: More updates in the coming few days as I'll be staying home with my sweetie!

15 Comments:

Blogger blueadt said...

Excellent news!!!

Give her a gentle hug & a head rub from me.

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear she's back!

5:46 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

How very wonderful! I'm so relieved.

1:30 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

This has simply made my day!!! yours too-I'm sure ;)
I'm SO happy for you...poor ..wait a minute..you never told us her NAME!!? She will need a foot bath and an extra kibble ;)

4:20 PM  
Blogger Nickerjac said...

What fantastic news :)

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that she's back - fantastic news!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

What awesome news! I am just thrilled for you. Give her lots and lots of loving, for her sake and yours! :)

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastisch Em! Hou haar goed in de gaten zodat ze je geen 2e keer ontfutseld wordt... En nu heb ik in de Zondagskrant gezien hoe je eruit ziet hé! Nog veel knuffelplezier en beste groetjes, Marie-Paule

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so pleased to hear she's back. If only she could talk - she could tell you all about her little adventure.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

So glad you found and caught your dog.

7:36 PM  
Blogger knittinmom said...

YAY!!!! I am so glad she's home. And I'll definitely give you your August sock-a-month credit. Now go give your sweet doggie some hugs!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Ginny said...

I am so glad your pup is back. I know I would die if Mia (our Aussie) went missing.

Congratulations!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Teri.p said...

I'm sooo glad that your sweet girl is home again. What a relief!

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so glad she's back!

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'v very happy for you all, and that she has returned to you!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home