Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Striped cardigan

Some of you might have noticed the growing list of WIPs at the side-bar. I'm way to shattered again, starting a ton of projects at the same time and not really finishing things. That's just so me, and probably the start of Autumn ...

But I was able to move something to the FO-list, and it has buttons and all!


Striped Cardigan

My striped cardigan! Based on the idea of someone else (link on the project page of the cardigan over at Ravelry) so I can't claim it as my own. I did use my own basic pattern, based on various patterns and calculations out there.

The yarn is as always from my favourite yarn store. The beige is 100% alpaca, the brown is a Cashmere blend. It turned out really nice. And I love the buttons!


Striped Cardigan

They are from a stock sale, I think they are quite old. They fit perfectly! Of course a few more buttons might have avoided the pulling of the button band, but I think it's ok. I do think I'll get quite a bit of wear out of this cardigan. I actually like simple shaped stuff the best!

Striped Cardigan

This is the 4th sweater for the IntSweMoDo2010 challange. I won't make it to 12, but I think I knitted more sweaters already then I did in all the years past. So every one I can still get done is one extra to keep me warm this Winter!

If I have the time tonight to sew the pieces I will have another finished cardigan to show here soon!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I love stripes. And cardigans. I need one too! Or two, or three...

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home