Friday, March 17, 2006

Contest ending!

Wauw, I am totally amazed with the amount of very, very lovely comments I got! It's so nice to see how many people are actually interested in my knitting, and my life!!

I'm closing down the competition today, but I won't be announcing the winner. I'm just to tired to write down all the names and ask my boyfriend to pick one. I can hardly keep my eyes open, so I guess I'll be asleep soon! But I'll be announcing the winner tomorrow! Check back then, 'cause you'll probably need to email me your address!

I also have some yarn/knitting content to show, probably on Sunday. Hopefully I'll also get some more knitting time then, 'cause tomorrow is going to be very busy and stressing, as I'm having another jumping competition with Mister Blue! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

4 Comments:

Blogger sheep#100 said...

Good luck to you and Mr Blue!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Jen (pieKnits) said...

Good luck to you at the jumping competition. I use to do those too, I really miss jumping!

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you champion knitter of Socks! Thanks so much for my wonderous ones - they arrived a little while ago and they are just perfect - fitted nicely and so beautifully made. I love them - I know how long they took you and I really appreciate them so much. Thanks also for the extra goodies - will add a post tomorrow for them. They are lush!

4:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lady! I just saw Donni's socks - beautishus. Absolutely worth the wait! Of course now we have to listen to Donni brag about her kicky socks for the next six months. hehe

And I just read your last couple of posts - you should know that I read your blog often. I rarely comment but thats really just more of a lazy thing. You are loved and stuff - I know it! Hugs your way.... ttys.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home