Thursday, June 30, 2005

Just a quick note ...

To let you all know that I won't be around for a while. Yesterday we were hit by a huge thunderstorm. I was at the ridingschool at that moment and the whole place was flooded. I helped out and it was only afterwards that I noticed that huge hail had destroyed the roof there (the hail was as big as eggs!). I went home to see that the roof of the business was even worse. The downstairs was flooded completely, and there was water in my bedroom and the "Winter garden" (lucky for us we don't live on the ground floor). So I cleaned up till 10pm.

It was only then I noticed my Internet was down. I waited till tonight but it's still not up and I contacted the company. They are having so many calls they can't keep track. So it won't be till Monday before someone can come around to fix the stuff! That's horrible for me, being an Internet addict!

So I'll be doing other stuff I'm afraid. Happy birthday to me. NOT. Internet is my life-line, so I'll be lonely over the weekend. :'(

Oh, and a HUGE thank you to my sweet SP!!!! I got your package today, and I just love it! I'm so happy to be pampered by you for my birhtday! Sorry I can't email you, I will do so as soon as my Internet is back up!!

Ps.: If you really need to contact me, don't reply over here but email to rrej37 at hotmail dot com! I can check that address from another computer - like my moms where I am now - but I can't check my own email and so I can't read comments! Keep knitting all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh, sounds like you've had a rough time. I'm so glad I sent you the extra birthday package! Hope you have a great birthday anyway, whatever the weather. Secret Pal. :-)

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home