Monday, May 09, 2005

I just spent way to much time on this computer trying to figure out the link thing here at my blog. Well, I got most links up and running, and then forget to hit "save changes", noticed 20 min later and had to start all over. *dugh* I'm such a sleepy brain at times. Well, at least I figured the link thing out. I miss the days I had the time/energy to learn new things. I'm going to look for a course in html I can take or something over the Summer holidays (oh well, knowing Belgian weather that really isn't a bad idea of little me! :D).

Anyways, I'm now going to go upstairs to do some laundry and watch some tele why boyfriend and handy man are working in the kitchen. Then I'll have pizza tonight. Boyfriend is on a self inflicted diet so I can eat what I want, and as I'm not to fond of cooking for myself i'm just going to have pizza. We had a full weekend of going out for dinner (and it was a long weekend as I had last Thursday and Friday off), so I don't need that much food anyhow, and it has been a while since I had pizza.

Oh, my WIPs. I started socks yesterday and they are looking super great! I'm so happy with the pattern and the yarn (handpainted sock yarn from Hello Yarn). I got 3mm needles for boyfriends socks. I also knitted some more on the Lace hat on my way from work, on the train, but that's it as it's hurting my fingers so much to knit that. No more of that today.

I have a ton of other things to do but I'm to tired really. Again. Oh well, knitting is fine for tonight, I promissed myself I could relax.

And last but not least, I signed up for a Secret Pal swap! I still need to figure how to post the little thingie at the side here but will do that later tonight or tomorrow. Later ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home