Thursday, May 19, 2005

Frustrated!

I'm waiting for a package to arrive and I have the feeling it should have made it already. It's so annoying. Mostly because I pay way to much money to get this stuff shipped. I'm waiting for the dye and the books. Mostly for the books, can't wait to see the spinning book and the 2 socks books. And there's a book about dying as well. I have some other dyes to try during this weekend if I find the time, so it's mostly the books I'm looking forward to.

I'm also considering ordering some more Addi Turbo circular needles. I'm loving my 2mm ones but they are really not so convenient for the sock yarn I'm having right now, I think 2.5mm ones would be better. Well, I bought some sock yarn to dye and that's really lacey so I'll be using my 2mm for that yarn. Either for socks or for some lace.

Hmm, off to bed now (sorry, no knitting progress ...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Emily, I just stumbled across this regarding Kool Aid dyeing. Thought it might be of interest to you! Have a good one!

http://justcinful.blogspot.com/2005/04/kool-aid-color-swatches.html

~rox

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home